Power BI Specialist
Power BI Specialist
Are you a Power BI specialist with a great feeling for numbers? At Photonis you will be in charge of developing and implementing our business intelligence systems. To strengthen our global IT group, we are looking for a:
POWER BI SPECIALIST
Your responsibilities will include analysing data, developing, implementing and testing business intelligence systems. At the end of your first year, success would be having implemented a comprehensive system for one of our plants, which you will then use as a basis for the implementation at our other locations. With your help, we’ll turn data into the knowledge that will help Photons make the correct strategic steps to grow, remain healthy and stay one step ahead of obstacles.
Our IT Group is located in various European countries, the US and Asia. You will be in charge of the BI solutions for all of our business units in these countries, consisting of an IT team of over 20 specialists.
Our ideal candidate
- Bachelor / Master’s degree or equivalent experience in IT, data science or business sciences
- Extensive experience with Business Intelligence / Power BI
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fulltime / hybrid or remote
- Furthermore, this position requires somebody who takes initiative and has a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- A challenging job in a booming high-tech company
- You get to work in an ambitious and growing organization with room for flexibility and (self-) development
- An international environment
- Attractive salary and excellent benefits, such as 40 days off on a yearly basis, access to Good Habitz and a profit share
- The chance to work in an international environment
Who we are
Photonis is a worldwide market leader in manufacturing electro-optic components used in the detection of ions, electrons and photons. We innovate and engineer quality components for integration into a variety of applications such as night vision optics, digital cameras, mass spectrometry, physics research, space exploration and many others.
Does this position suit you? Want to know more? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions or further explanation you can contact Jilt Bakkes (Group IT Director) via our reception desk +31 50 501 8808.
Photonis is a member of the Innovation Cluster Drachten. Within this cluster more than 23 high tech companies in the north of the Netherlands cooperate closely in the area of technical knowledge exchange, education and (continuing) professional development. Your job at Photonis may be the starting point for a wonderful regional or even international career in which you will often be working on innovative solutions to worldwide social problems. Will you become Part of the Smart?
By applying for this position, you agree that we will provide your personal data to our internal stakeholders. We may consult your LinkedIn account.