Application Manager ERP
Application Manager ERP
Are you a dynamic Application Manager seeking an opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, innovative environment? Do you have a passion for staying at the forefront of technological advancements? If so, we invite you to be a part of our international team and contribute to our exciting journey of growth and innovation.
APPLICATION MANAGER ERP
As an Application Manager ERP, you will oversee and optimize the usage of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software within our organization internationally, ensuring its effective functioning and alignment with our business processes. You will manage ERP projects, provide user support, and ensure data security and integrity, all while driving improvements in operational efficiency through ERP solutions.
We would like you to have:
- A minor in computer science, business administration with IT knowledge, or equivalent in experience
- Experience with complex applications (ERP or MES) and an understanding of the technology behind them
- Knowledge of complex business processes
- Good general ICT knowledge
- Excellent command of the English language, Dutch and/or French are an advantage
- Competencies: strong communication skills, problem-solving ability, customer orientation, and integrity
- Willingness to travel to various locations, mainly within Europe.
What we offer:
- A challenging position with individual responsibility and autonomy
- An on site / hybrid position where on site can be in Roden, the Netherlands, Brive or Merignac in France.
- Fun and motivated colleagues in a close-knit team with Friday afternoon drinks in our own "brown pub"
- An attractive salary, that ranges from € 3505,- to € 4387,- monthly
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including 27 vacation days + 13 ADV (Additional Days Off) days and an attractive profit-sharing scheme
- Room for self-development and education
At Photonis we are on an exciting trajectory of rapid growth. Our commitment to pushing the boundaries of technology has positioned us as a leader in our industry. We are dedicated to staying ahead of the curve by developing cutting-edge image intensifiers used in the industrial, scientific, medical, and night vision that drive our industry forward.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and be part of an exciting, growing international business, we want to hear from you! Apply today by sending your resume and a cover letter detailing why you're the perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can contact Jilt Bakkes at 050-5018808.
Photonis is also a member of the Innovation Cluster Drachten. Within this cluster, multiple high-tech companies in Northern Netherlands closely collaborate on the exchange of technical knowledge and training.
By applying for this position, you agree that we may provide your personal data to our internal stakeholders. We may also check your LinkedIn profile. A certificate of good conduct (VOG) will be requested upon employment.